Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Interesting at the Exxon

So fishing was a bust. Nobody had any bait so I tried with some lures for a while with no luck and then my trolling motor broke. So I went to get some gas for the leaf blower, weedeater, and lawnmower. I had three separate containers. I put my debt card in and filled them up. I then went in to the Exxon to get a lottery ticket. Hey you never know. I might win! Any way, I got back into my truck when the attendant ran out of the store accusing me of trying to steal gas. Mind you this was $7.00 in gas in three different containers. He was yelling and all sorts of stuff. Needless to say...I was not pleased. I told him I had paid with my debt card and he said I did not. That was not the point. All he had to do was say it didn't go through or something. So I told him I had been busted. I had been travelling throughout the state with my three gas containers and stealing gas $7.00 at a time in my 2008 GMC truck. Any way I gave him $7.00 and told him a good place to put it. The moral to this story. Pay in cash. Have a great day!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha.. next time say fine, here's your gas.. pour it out on ground and drive away and pay $7 at another station

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish it was on video so we could see it on Youtube.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a similar exxon exerience last year. I parked "near" the pump (not at the pump) becasue all of the spaces in front of the store were full. I ran in bought a drink and ran back out only to be flagged down and harassed by two employees accusing me of not paying for my gas. I hadn't even gotten any gas!! Needless to say I no longer shop at Exxon.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home