Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

It is almost here. I would on my way home if not for the students that need to get there instruments at the end of school. I know "how can I be so kind?" Well, it is hard sometimes. But that is just me! Ha-Ha. Really I am supposed to stay until 4:00.
I am certainly ready for this break. I have some fishing to do and hopefully I will have a good report for you tomorrow. We don't have any big plans over break and I like that. We will leave all the travelling and running around to others. I hope everybody has a great Thanksgiving!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope the break goes good for ya !!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Have a great thanksgiving. The water will be cold, but the sun should be out so fishing may be a little off but good.

I hope you get stuffed with turkey and watch the game on Saturday.
Go Gamecocks..we hope. Most likley to get beat, but it is still fun.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home