Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Walking the Walk and Talking the Talk


I always tell me students to take their instruments home and practice. What kind of band director would I be if I didn't do the same thing? Not me that's for sure. I love to practice and I have been doing just that lately. I think it is important for any students to know that their teachers are still learning and working on their trade. Beside all those things I just love to play my horns. So be assured that when I say to practice, I am doing just that too. Nobody tells me when I need to practice and what I need to work on any more but I still don't play the way I want too. Maybe that has a lot to do with why I love music so much. You can never get too good at it and there is always new stuff to learn about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home