Friday, June 13, 2008

Some Days Just...

Are great! Today has been one! Today may be the first "official" day off I have had since school got out. (By the way, Friday has always been my favorite day!) This is one of the first days I have not been at school. Surprised? Don't be. I sneak up there alot. I like it! I love my job but I do take days off. I have not done any band work today. (Except somebody needed music so I sent it to them but that is actually fun too. At least they want it!) I have been up since 4 a.m. and went fishing and pulled the boat for the first time in my new truck! Everybody performed well. The truck, the boat, the fisherman...I caught about 10 keepers and took home two. One was about 8 pounds and the other about 5. It is kind of odd that some days seem to be in line with everything you want to do and it just feels right. Today is one of those for me.
Cindy has the next five days off from work some we are taking a mini-vacation...at home. We are not going anywhere but will be doing lots of yard work and grilling out. We are also going to something I have been looking forward to for so long. We have amazing seats at the Pearl Jam concert on Monday night. I got them the first ten minutes they were on sale and we will be able to see Eddie up close and personal. I hope everybody has a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

please check your email!!!!!!!!!!! its one of your past students

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home