Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our Flowers










I grow flowers. There I said it. I know men are not supposed to do such things but too bad. I really enjoy it. One of the first things I do in the morning is go out in the yard to see what we have for the day. My favorite flowers are daylilies. I don't really know how many we have as that changes about every few days in the summer. They only last one day which is a shame but in its own way makes them great too. My dad probably has over 1000 of them and I am not exaggerating so he is our main source for the really good one. Cindy is really good about planting them so it is something that we work on together. With so many other things that go on in the world, it is nice to just walk around the yard and enjoy them. The pictures are of a few of ours.



4 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Beautiful!!
My husbands brother works in a flower shop and his uncle had his pond that was surround with day lilys in the Better Homes and Gardens mag. once. His pond was beautiful! Gazbo and everything. Very picture worthy!
I have found that working in the soil really does bring you back to earth and resets our engines. Have a great month off!

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Brady,
Im sorry to bother you but do you know mr. whites email????

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Whites email should be hwhite@lexington4.net if you can't get him I know Mrs. Graybill will be checking hers too.

Mr. Brady

9:55 AM  
Blogger The Gallery at DuPre said...

I too am a man that likes growing flowers. Seems to me that the world needs more men like us!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home