Friday, June 06, 2008

Going Fishin'

I am going fishing tomorrow with a purpose...MONEY! I am fishing one of Lake Murray's biggest striper tournaments of the year tomorrow. We are meeting to launch a 4:45 a.m. We are allowed to weigh 5 fish and hope to have a good weight. It is really not about the money or I would have stopped fishing long ago. It is just fun to get out and compare catches with other fisherman. One problem will be the heat. It will be about 100 degrees tomorrow and we won't weigh in until after 2:00 p.m. It will be hot for sure but maybe I can just call it "band camp preparation". Then I can write if off on my taxes. Strange thing is that I will still get to talk about band as one of my teammates is a band director too. I hope everybody has a great weekend and hopefully I will have some fish pictures to post soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home