Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A Few Guidelines

Well here I am as promised. The Blog will probably have some new visitors so before I get back to it, here are few simple guidelines. This thing will be a lot more fun for everybody involved if these are followed.

1. You are encouraged to make comments. This blog is open to all comments (as of now) and I hope to be able to continue that.

2. Please do not use proper names of any students. If you look back, you will not see this on the blog.

3. You may comment about me but don't be surprised if I comment back.

4. This blog is intended to be fun. I enjoy doing it or I would not. Please keep that in mind.

5. Mostly, keep in mind that this is the blog of feeble, unstable band director that has basically spend his entire life in band. This is not a diary. It is open to the public for examination. I make mistakes like everybody else. This blog is just that. My thoughts about what is going on in my life. These are nobody else's opinions and are not meant to sway anybody else's opinions or ideas.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Brady,
I have a favor to ask. Once you have a list of all of the names on the Silver Spirit band roster and their instruments, could you possibly post it on the DF band website? Also, Could you possibly email me all of the Flute, Clarinet,and saxophone names and their telephone numbers. Some of the section leaders and I want to get together over the summer to plan a trip or a welcoming party/gathering for all rookies and continuing band woodwinds who have questions about being a marching band member or help involving the music. Well this idea is just thriving so I'm not sure if we are going to actually do it or not. Thanks

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send me an email and I will see what I can do to help you.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home