Saturday, June 07, 2008

4th Place...Not too Bad?

I finished 4th in my fishing tournament today. That is not too bad for a band director I don't think. We weighed in 21 pounds and had a limit. We bettered many others with much more expensive equipment which makes me feel pretty good. It was pretty much fun right until about 11:00 a.m. then it became brutally hot. I am somewhat disappointed because we would have been in the money had we just 2 more pounds but that's the way it goes. As my wife said "If all you wanted to do was win, it would not be too much fun." She is right. Fishing is fun and I want to keep it that way. I did give the neighbor some nice fillets too so all in all it was a good day of fishing. Too bad I have to get the quarter panel on my truck straighted out now but that is another story.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Brady,
just your percussion captain here. congratz on your fishing tournament. i was out on the lake yesterday and it was outrageously hot. i don't know how you stayed out there haha. i was wondering if you know anything about the percussion music? we would love to get started on memorizing the music if we had it =). I'm looking forward to learning the show and adding our bit of flare to it.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send me an email and I will see what I can do for you. See you soon.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home