Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back On Line










Lightning blew out out our Internet and cable connections Tuesday night so we have been without them for almost two days now. This is a bad time to be without Internet as most of the work I do on the show this time of the year is done over the net. I thought for sure I would be behind, but alas the world went on with out me. It seems crazy to think that not all that long ago we had no cell phones, no email, or even cable TV. Although I love all these things, it just proves that we can still get by, if we have too, with out them.

Somebody asked about some fish pictures and althought don't have any current ones, I thought I would post some of my best from the past.

1 Comments:

Blogger Totomac said...

Awesome!! Not many know it, but I'm the fisher"woman" of the family. My pride and joy is my almost 2lb bream on my wall. Unfortunately, I don't get to fish much anymore. It's so relaxing.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home