Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Fishing Buddy


Today Cindy went fishing with me. She even woke up at 5:30 a.m. and got going. Cindy doesn't fish very much so I was happy to take her. She caught three stripers but I caught the biggest one. It was nice to have her with me. I am usually known as the lone fisherman at the dock so everybody was excited to talk to her. You would be amazed at the activity on the dock at 6:00 in the morning. Just as you would be amazed by the activity on the dock early in the morning, you would be equally amazed at some of the things that go on at the boat ramp on the weekend so we left at about 11:00 a.m. We both work a lot so to get this kind of time with her on the boat is great. I wish she went more often but I will take what I can get.
The picture is of us in Key West. What a spoiled boy I am. Born in Key West, grew up in Charleston near the beach, and have the best wife and job in the world. It doesn't get much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home