Wednesday, May 02, 2007

One of those weeks

These has been one of those weeks that I can't seem to stay ahead of, and it's only half way over. Oh well. I guess that is why I get paid the big bucks! I gave some of the kids the opener today. Some seemed to like it while others seemed to not care. That was kind of disappointing considering I think it is the best show I have ever put together. Tomorrow night is the spring concert and I hope a lot people come out to enjoy. Here is the program:
Salvation is Created - Tchesnkoff
Chorale and Shaker Dance - Zdechlik
Rough Riders March - King
God of Our Fathers - Claude T. Smith
As Summer Was Just Beginning - Deahn
Abram's Pursuit - Holsinger
It should be great. 7:00 p.m. in the Cafetorium. Nothing like a having a french fry stuck to your shoe while you conduct one of the best concert bands in the state.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you make me a copy of the opener. I like the show this year. The music is great and I can't wait to put it on the field and learn my spots.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Chris Mr. B! I love the part that we've gotten so far... it sounds GREAT! & It's gonna sound even better when we start to play it better! But tonight went pretty well. Glad you put together all those peices, it was a good selection! Well off to bed! See ya tomorrow!! Night! Love, Randa

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah the show was awesome and I can't wait to learn it. Especially on tuba. But the baritone part is very hard. Its startin to annoy me. I am not goin to stop tryin to learn it. Its awesome and I don't want a new show. I would like for you to keep that show. its the one way trip to success. I think you should stick with the 49 people like you said. TO get rid of all those people who don't care. I don't want to lose the best thing that has happened to swansea.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home