Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hey, What Is This I Sense?


What is the tingly feeling you get when you watch a really good movie? How about when you hear a really great song? How about when you know you found true love? What is that feeling? It is called an ascetic experience. This is what makes life worth living. It is beauty. It is fun. It is just a feeling that you can't really describe but you know when it happens.


I believe many of my students had this feeling today in class and many may have this feeling a lot in band. It is what makes us what we are. It is the reason band is so important. Have you ever had that kind of tingly feeling after a good math test? I doubt it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey good one Mr Brady.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Jon Brady said...

Thanks! I am glad you posted.

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well some one had to post. And I actually thought it was a good message you posted.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home