Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Few Comments

On a disappointing note, Coach Gregg Marshall is leaving Winthrop to go to Wichita State. The reported figure is $750,000 a year plus incentives for 7 years. I don't even know how I would spend that kind of money ( I would like the chance to try though!). That is a monthly salary of $62,500! I am sad to see him go but I really can't blame him.
Well I am looking forward to watching the race this afternoon. It should be a good one. Texas is fast and always exciting. Hey I even saw Poo-Boy (Jeff Gordon) cry there once after he wrecked. Tonight is also the 2nd new episode of the Sopranos. I hope everybody has a great Sunday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is that at the top of the leader board in points????????? Oh yeah it's poo-boy....

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to be careful around him. He will cry on you in a minute!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home