Monday, April 30, 2007

Back from the Bama!


Yes, I am home and it was great. We made it home with new land speed record of 4 hours. We left the track at 6:00 p.m. and I was in the house at 10:00 p.m. Don't even ask how that was possible. Let's just say it was time to come home. It was nice to be back at work too. Don't tell anybody but I actually missed the kids. Poo-Boy won and it was pretty clear that he would. He definitely had the car to beat all day. I don't really like and I don't want him to win but I do respect his talent.

Any way the picture above is one of best friends and we don't get to see each other very often so this weekend was great for that too. He may just look like anybody else in the stands but to me he is Howie.

That has a lot to with why I love racing. I get to spend time with my friends and just do nothing and sometime doing nothing is everything.

Only two weeks until Darlington. My best friend will go with to that race...Cindy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home