Thursday, April 26, 2007

Talladega Nights!



This is it! I have waited for too long to go back to the mecca of stock car racing. TALLADEGA! We will be leaving tomorrow morning to pay homage at the most incredible racing facility anywhere. I haven't been in two years so I am due. My tent, sleeping bag, food, and all the necessities are ready. All I have to do is try to sleep tonight and meet my buddies in the morning and we are off.


Remember too that Sunday is Dale's birthday. What better way to celebrate than with 250,000 friends! Look for my on Sunday. We will sitting at the top of the lower level going into the pits.
I hope everybody has a great weekend. Mine has begun!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RICKY BOBBY BABY!
if you aint first, your last.

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I hope you have fun this weekend. I know I am I am goin fishin. Which is goin to be for the first time in god knows how long. So who won the race??

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The race isn't till Sunday Michael... gosh don't you know anything?! lol So nobody has won yet... duh! But on another note HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALE!! My Dad was talkin about that yesterday, about how much he misses him!! I actually miss him too. He was an AWESOME racer and I'm sure you'll have fun celebrating with all your friends Mr. Brady!! Love ya and hope you had a good time!!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home