Saturday, April 21, 2007

A Beautiful Spring Morning

Yes, I am awake on a Saturday morning and have been since about 5:30 a.m. That's what I do. I really don't know why. So what kind of plans do I have? I am going to get all my camping stuff together and check it all out to make sure it is all OK because a week from today I will be in Talladega, Alabama for the one of the largest events in the United States. Race weekend at the world's largest racetrack! I will also work in the yard, but mostly I will just hang out around the house and relax. I will probably go fishing tomorrow. I hope everybody has a great weekend. I am pretty sure I will.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I hope you had a good weekend because I played my trombone all weekend because I have no life. Just kiddin.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was did the fishin go Mr Brady? One more day to go until we found out the new marching band show!!!!!!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home