Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year's 2010


Here we go. Another year over and a new one just begun. Here are my resolutions. Well they really aren't resolutions at all. They are some things I would like to do this year:

1. Surf - I used to surf as a young man and I would like to do it again in 2010. I still have my boards.

2. Win a minor/major bass tournament on Lake Murray. I want to win all the money.

3. Become certified in at least one new thing as related to work or band.

4. Go somewhere really cold and play in the snow.

5. Give something significant to somebody less fortunate they I am.

Here are some of the big things I would like to do that have nothing to do with doing them for a year:

1. Care less about what others think of me.

2. Know what is within my capabilities and do them better and not worry about what others do not let me do or are unwilling to help me do.

3. Make some new true friends and reconnect with some old ones.

4. Pay more attention to my family.

5. Save for the future both monetarily and mentally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home