Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It Just Keeps Coming...

More stuff ahead for the day. Today we will perform for school in the holiday assembly. It will consist of us, the band, the chorus, the orchestra, and dance. I kind of took the lead to get all this lined up since the person that did that last year is gone. We shall see how it goes. I miss Mr. Ridgley for sure as I find it hard to make friends at work and he was certainly my friend. It was nice to have somebody in which to complain and laugh. If you want to see something entertaining put 4 fine arts teachers together. I am sure it will be fine. Tonight is also the middle school band concert. I will going over there tonight to help. The end is near though. I do find it interesting that most think this is the down time for year for me. It is not for sure. I do wish I was in Chicago with all the other band directors too. Maybe next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home