Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Favorite Day



Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the year. I love it. I really like it more than Christmas I think. You see I like the slowity of it all I guess. No presents, no expectations, no much, just friends and family. There is also something very special about tonight. No...not Santa although that is great too. You see at midnight animals are able to speak. They only get a minute. It is Gods way of saying thank you for watching over baby Jesus on the his night of birth. So I think the Boyz have a lot to say so I will go now but I hope everybody will remember this. Christmas is not about the stuff you get or how much you give. It is about who you share it with. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the dogs pic...what were they saying to you at midnight...

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home