Friday, December 18, 2009

Ready Set..Go!

In a matter of hours I will be on Winter break.  This one is well deserved.  If you are a teacher and reading this you know how much we need this but remember I started school 6 weeks before any other teacher!  Sometimes I hear about people saying things like, "It must be nice to get 3 months off in the summer and then 2 weeks at Christmas."  Really?  For one thing I don't know of any teachers that get 3 months off in the summer any more.  That is a thing of the past.  I get about 5 weeks if I am lucky and I work on band stuff most everyday.  As for the two weeks at Christmas, I challange anybody to keep up with my schedule in the year.  I basicly work two full time jobs they just happen to be at the same place!  Perhaps the weather will cooperate and I will get to go fishing some over this break.  I know the Boyz and I will have lots of time too.  Cindy even has off most fo the time with me too.  We are sure to have some fun.  I wish it would snow though but it is South Carolina.  At least winter won't be too long. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home