Monday, June 23, 2008

Getting Organized

I spent the day in the band room today getting things the way I want them. There are no major changes just a little bit of rearranging. Like most band rooms, ours has a problem...to little storage. This is a given but we will be doing a better job of organizing our instruments, chairs, and stands. A disorganized and dirty band room will lead to a disorganized and dirty band and that just won't do for us. I want people to walk into the band room and have a sense of the pride and attention to detail that the occupants must have. I think with a bit of instruction and attention we will soon have a very organized work area that will be a point of pride for all involved in the band.
I met a few students and parents today and that was good. I even gave a short lesson to two of them. Remember if you see my truck parked by outside the band room, feel free to drop in and say hi. I like the company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home