Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Election Day 2009



It sounds exciting doesn't it? We are out of school and don't get to rehearse in the day so I checked to see what I could vote on today. Guess what? NOTHING! I can vote on nothing in the fair town of Lexington. So I thought I would check to see what the people of Dutch Fork could vote upon. What did I find? Not much. I was confused but I think they can vote on beer and wine sales on Sunday but then I think that may only be the city of Irmo. I am not sure. I did figure out last night (it was night when we were practicing since the sun went down at about 5:30) why we are not rehearsing today. We have to keep things interesting because we were cooking with gas last night. Even the usual critical Mr. Apple said "This is good!" and it was. So rest up little children for your weekend and I do mean your weekend. Make it all about you. I will go to my meetings today and try to get something out of them. If you need me just call, I will have my cell phone on the highest setting. Oh did I say this...GET SOME REST! YOU'LL NEED IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home