Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thankful for Great Help

I am very thankful to have great help when it comes to this band thing. You see I have never viewed myself as knowing everything or even very much about band. I see myself as not being too talented and working with what I have the best I can, but I have been very fortunate to have made some great friends in my career. I even seem to be picking up a few more. I have always said it's not my job to be the best but it is my job to find who is to work with me. That has truly been the case this year. We have a great staff from the percussion section to the guard to the visual and musical staff. We even have a new consultant that has been a great help to me personally. I can only hope to continue to have great help and believe me I know I don't this all by myself. Please thank these individuals when you see them. I know it would mean a lot to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home