Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Adding the Small Stuff

Today was a great rehearsal. Everybody was paying attention to details. At this point, it is details that will make or break us. We also started to add some visuals to the show. These little things should really help us. We go to a new competition for all of us this weekend. We are in Hartsville. It is fun to go new places and learn how things work at their venues but it also can be a little unnerving too. I am sure we will all figure it out though. Although last Saturday night is one i will not forget soon, I am already looking forward to this Saturday. We have a bit of ride too. Sometimes that is cool too. I always remember the "road trips" we took when I was in high school. I will once again be around old and new friends at competition. B-L will be there as will Walterboro (I just can't call them Colleton County), and Buford will be there. They will always have a special spot in my heart. They gave me my first chance at band directing. I only the weather stays as great as it was today but I know...it's South Carolina...if you don't like the weather just wait a few days. It will change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home