Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Way I Feel About It

I really feel quite good about this weekends competition for a few reasons. For the first time in a long time I am not so consumed with winning. I feel as though we have already won on a few levels. The show is on the field and it is good. It is not perfect or even clean. If it was, I would worry about Nov. 7th. I feel good because I made a statement 2 weeks ago that we would change somethings for the better and we have. We have really learned a lot in the past two weeks. I have learn that DF can work hard...really hard. I have also learned that challenging the students beyond their comfort level is OK at DF. They seem to like it. Tomorrow and Saturday night will be a time to show off but it will also be a time to be together and find out why we work so hard. I can hardly wait to see them all in full uniform and see the show in all its glory. I think all will be impressed with our product.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home