Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Some Days are Long...

and some are longer than that. Today was a long one. There were lots of things going on other than teaching band. I told somebody if they want a job in which you never what is going to happen next, be a band director. Today made that statement so true. If you are reading this and think you know why my day was long, you don't know but about half of it. I will say that I am lucky to have great people around on days like this though. They make it better and don't even know it. Tomorrow will be better. As for the actual instruction of students, they continue to make progress. The "old school" basic block is working. More and more seem to be finding their feet. Some should practice their music more before they me do something "mean".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home