Thursday, August 27, 2009

Frustrated

I don't really know where to start. We had a great band camp and things were well on their way, but I really have not seen or heard much of a difference in the band over the past two weeks. Call me negative, or mean, or what ever. I have heard it all, but I know what I am seeing and hearing and it's not much better than it was on Aug. 14th. As one of my best friends said, "It makes me question my music education". I thought I was pretty good at this band thing. Well I know I am as a matter of fact. Maybe I just can't get through to the DF kids for some reason. I may not know all the ways to have a championship band but my way is the only way I know and it works and will again. You can count on that. Thicken up because I am not likely to let up anytime soon. There are too many people that deserve so much to be held back by mediocrity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Kyle Freesen said...

I'm having the same problem Jon. I really wish all of our blogs were linked up. I need more band friends...I feel like I'm on an island somedays, do you get that?

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home