Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Day of Meetings and Problems


Today was about as full of meetings as one could be. I suppose there is a need for some meetings but we seem to meet an awful lot. I like learning new things and being informed but I have a hard time relating most of it to band or music education. Now for the problems...computer problems. Our school had a major virus attack on our computer system and I guess I was lucky winner today because my computer is really messed up. Luckily I believe I saved all my data on the network so I should be able to retrieve everything. I may make it a habit to save everything on the network at least once a week or so. It is scary how dependent I have become on my computer. Tomorrow is a big day. The first day of classes for the kids. It is also our first after school rehearsal. This rehearsal will tell a lot. The great bands come back from a short break, like the one we have had, better. Tomorrow will tell much about how committed everybody is. Let's make it a great one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home