Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Strange Day Indeed


Today was an odd one for sure. We were outside from 8 - 10 a.m. and then the rain came. Wow did the rain come. It really poured. We went inside and worked in sectionals. I even taught the tubas for a while. Then was lunch. I had a "conference" with a parent, and outside rehearsal looked less than promising. Then it quit raining. Then the kids kind of went crazy for a bit. They were talking and doing what ever and then we went to set zero and ran our 68 pages that we have so far, and then we did it again...and again...and again....then things settled down and we got some work done. Then it rained and we went home. I really want everybody to make it this year. We have lost a few and I truly hope we will not lose more but I have my doubts as, well you probably know if you are reading this, because I have my standards and can't let those down. It wouldn't be right to all those that have risen to the standard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Pollard Hoogenboom said...

I love your standards and the fact that you expect others to live up to them....that makes winners!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home