Thursday, August 20, 2009

The First Day of School - Year 15


Today was very frustrating for me right up until one thing...band practice. My computer is crashed. I had to check my email from other computers when I could and just couldn't get much accomplished. I had a long list too. Even though band practice wasn't exactly normal, it was much better than the rest of the day. It was fun. We started outside with everybody in attendance and on time! Then it started to sprinkle, then it rained, then it rumbled, then it crashed, then we ran into the band room. We worked on music for about an hour and then went back outside, cleaned about 5 sets, and did a run through. Not bad considering how day had went. The great thing was that we were all back together after a great band camp. It was normal and good. Of the things that I wanted to get done today and didn't, the most important item on my list was accomplished. We had a successful first after school band practice. That means a lot to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home