Monday, October 05, 2009

Rainy, Cold Day

We stayed inside today and that is ok. We could have went outside and gotten more than a few kids sick for sure but we had plenty to do inside so that is where we stayed. It was actually a good day to do this because we had a guest come and work music with us. I am not too proud to say that I have a lot to learn so I enjoy people in so that not only the band can learn but I can too. We needed a good music rehearsal and we had one. Now it is up to the students to go home and practice what they were taught. The weather is supposed to be better tomorrow and I hope it is. I really do like going outside and working with the students. I said once the competitions start things go quick. We only have 2 rehearsals until our next outing. I hope we can build and improve upon our this past weekend. Band seems to be changing quickly at DF...people are starting to notice us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Rebecca told me that your director was picky...I told her that was good and she agreed. She liked him and that they did sound even better overall when it was over.
Thanks for bringing him in. I know I enjoyed him as a Band director and I am glad that she is able to experience that too.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home