Thursday, October 08, 2009

Ready to Roll...Again

The time is near. We get to compete again this weekend. Today went very well and the stage is set for us. Our goal is simple, we want to do our best job and be even better than we were last week. We have our homecoming game tomorrow night and then we get to sleep in on Saturday except for the about 15 students taking the SAT Saturday morning. I have to say it is pretty cool to load everything up and hit the road with a whole band and support team. There aren't many people that ever get to lead a group like that. The best thing about his weekend is a surprise. Cindy gets to come with us. Originally we thought she might not get to because of work. I am happy and I bet everybody else is too. I need my psychologist and social advisor to be right on competition days. Only 48 hours and we will be in warm up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home