Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weather or Not...


The weather is playing a role in our preparations and rehearsals again. The last thing I saw was it was going to come in tonight. So much for that. It is raining heavily and the radar doesn't look good. My wife told me this morning that I didn't have to worry about though and she was right. We have many things to work on musically and can certainly find more things to perfect so let it rain. I don't think any group in SC is getting outside today so I would say it was a fair rain out at least. I do wonder about the use of electronics that has seemed to become almost a necessity with today's bands. I have heard many of our competitors are using them and maybe even can't perform with out them. What happens to them if it rains at state? Remember state is a rain or shine event. It just can not be rescheduled due to scheduling and judges. It is just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home