Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Final Push to the End

We only have 6 more after school marching band rehearsals left in the 2008 competition season. We need to stay focused and keep our mind on the end goal. What is the end goal you may ask? To do our absolute best show possible on Saturday, Nov. 1. If we meet that goal, all will be well. If we meet that goal and don't make state finals, all will still be well. I have to admit I am looking forward to the prelims/finals format of 5A state. I think it is perhaps the most fair format of all the classes.
I have had a restful weekend and look forward to what we can accomplish in the next two weeks. I think we just keep improving every day and am glad we have two more weeks to perfect our show. Everybody should dress warm for the week though. It looks like we finally have a cool one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home