Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Mental Health Day

I took off today. I played hooky...literally. When I changed school districts, I lost 14 days of leave. They will only let me carry 90 days a year now so I spent one of my personal days today. I went fishing. I caught plenty too. Sometimes I just need to get away and go to my little island (my boat). You can bet I will be raring to go tomorrow though. I hope everybody behaved in class today. I also hope the rain hurries up and gets through before rehearsal tomorrow. We have had two good days but we really need to put it all together. See you tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda (TaylorGS) said...

Class was okay today, but I'm glad to know that I'll see you tomorrow (and hopefully some sunshine)!

12:19 AM  
Blogger Cindy Pollard Hoogenboom said...

And what a great day it was for him....Mr. Brady is recharged and ready to go. He needed it!!!!!!!!! And...the fish he caught was yummy too!

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeahh...so mr.brady, i think since you played hooky that alissa and I are just gonna go to the Fair tomorrow AND saturday because we feel like we need some time off too. :)

or maybe we like you enough that you just MIGHT see us tomorrow :D

MIGHT.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home