Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday Afternoon

Today is almost like a day off. I only have to work 9 hours and that isn't bad considering the 14 hour day I put in yesterday. Sometimes I feel like a visitor in my own house. Soon that will change but for the next 2 and half weeks I am devoted to putting my efforts into our best result possible at State. We are still improving so I feel good about our chances at a great result. Remember that there are on field judges this year at State and that should an advantage for bands like ours. Nobody is allowed on the field in our band unless they are playing. We may be a bit smaller with this attitude but it is the only way I can feel good about what we are doing. We only have 7 more rehearsals until state. We need to make each one count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home