Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The DMV

This has nothing to do with band but it is my blog so here I go. I left school a little early today (yes, I taught all my classes!) so I could go pay my vehicle taxes. I got a new truck in July (the other one got a dent in it) so I had a pretty good bill but anyway...I went to pay my taxes. We moved about a year ago and changed my licence and everything but for some reason the DMV did not change my address on my registration. So I paid my taxes and had to go the DMV to get my tags. Oh boy the fun of it all. The lady in front of me was having some sort fit because she had to court tomorrow and she had paid her taxes but was being "wronged". I am so sure of this...Not. The place was like a circus as usual. Then the helper people were just having fun with me and sending me to wrong side and laughing. I played back and they confirmed that nobody wanted to be there, not even them. So any way that is why I left school a bit early.
I hope everybody has a restful afternoon off from rehearsal. Only 4 more after school rehearsals until state. We got to make them all count! I am starting to get a feeling about this weekend. A good one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Did you go to the DMV off the Peak Exit?? No one ever goes there. There is usually never a wait. If it was there I would be very surprised.
Have a great practice today. Hope you don't get any of the beginning rain that is to come.
It is suppose to clear up before we march on Satruday. Talk to you later.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home