Monday, June 30, 2008

Answers!

What is the best show you have put together?
I really liked the Appalachian Spring show. It was one of my favorites but the best one I put together is always the current one.

What was your best year success wise as a head band director?
Well, I have always been a head director. I have never been an assistant but the year I think on was my first years at a new school and we only had 44 students total! We won our class for every show except one and won two grand champions too. Then we received a superior at concert festival with only 24 students. It proved to me that if you want it bad enough the size of your band doesn't matter.

What is your favorite NFL team? The Miami Dolphins

What style of marching do I think is the best? I like the Cadets style.

Who are band staff for DF next year?
We have several returning and a couple of additions. Check the website.

What are the biggest and smallest fish I have caught this summer?
The biggest was last Thursday. A 15 pound striper. The smallest was about 9 inches long and I use bait almost that big!

Any good spots on the lake? In the water! Really though, I would fish in about 80 feet of water close to a creek channel with the biggest blueback herring you can find.

What is my favorite thing to do in my spare time?
Fishing of course! I like to do things that are totally not band related in my spare time because I spend so much time with band. I like going to NASCAR races too.

Thank you for the questions. I told you I would answer them!

2 Comments:

Blogger Totomac said...

Nascar.. really? Did you ever go to a race in Rockingham? Gosh I miss our track. That's where I'm from and I used to work the races. That track was built in 1965, 6 months after I was born, so I have always been able to say "I am older than dirt!"

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, We love to go the races and use to go alot more. I miss The Rock.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home