Friday, August 10, 2007

We Made It!

Band Camp 2007 is over! We have 68 pages of drill out on the field and the goal has been accomplished. I am very proud of all of my students. You are what it is all about! I have a feeling this could be the year we grow into being just a little more than contenders for a state title. South Carolina is a great state but it just seems a little small lately. Perhaps we should extend our goals and horizons just a bit.
We are not finished yet we still have closer to get on the field but we have next Tuesday and Thursday to work on that. It is a comfort to know that school does not start for another week and a half. I like the new (old to me) school calendar.
Any way, I will not be able to post for a few days due to my move to Brady Manor. (Ok, it's just a new house.)
Thank you to all my students, parents, and staff for a wonderful band camp. The students for being there and working so hard. The parents for getting them up and making them come even if they didn't want to, and the staff for teaching them. Have a great weekend!
P.S. Does anybody want some treats! STAND BY! The 2007 competition season is HERE!

1 Comments:

Blogger kelsey said...

YAY! WE MADE IT!! ........................................................................................................................................ME, ME, I WANT TREATS!!!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home