Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Not Too Good?

Today's rehearsal was not what we need to reach our end goal. I will say that the guard and battery really were outstanding all day though. Things started well but at about 10:30 thing started to come apart. I am not sure why. This was the best weather we have had in weeks. This is for sure...Actions like today will have an affect on the future! Again we can all make up excuses. "We were tired." "I didn't feel good." "It's hot." All these things may be true but I have a remedy that will make it all better...Win State! Winning state is something that will last forever! Nobody will ever be able to take our Lower State Championship away from us but just think how it would feel to make finals at BOA and the entire county would know that but to win state would be...well amazing! I don't push students to be mean to them. Honestly it would be so much easier to just have a goal of making state or even top 5, but I think for me to allow that to happen would be wrong to me, the students, the parents, the school district, and the community. They all desire more...Much More! I hope I see and hear a different band on Thursday because you can only have so many poor rehearsals before...Well I think this may make a point... .4! If you don't know what that means, then think about it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MR. BRADY,
WHAT IF WE DIDNT KNOW THE SHOE GUY CAME IN DURING BAND CAMP. NOBODY TOLD ME, AND I NEED NEW SHOES. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? BATTERY WASNT OUTSIDE WHEN THEY CAME.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will take care of it. I have some shoes you can try on and I will order you new ones.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home