Friday, October 27, 2006

Tonight's a Rain Out!

Sorry but conditions did not allow us to perform tonight. I am disappointed that the home crowd won't get to see before State Finals. I know they would have enjoyed it, but the weather just did not have that in its plans. I hope everybody is at home warm and dry and getting some rest. We will have a very mentally challenging day tomorrow. If the band plays on the field like they did today at our music rehearsal, we may be hard to stop. The rain is supposed to stop at about 3:00 a.m. and it should dry out pretty quickly. It was nice to have some time tonight with the kids to kind of relax and just have some fun after rehearsal eating pizza. All the work is done at this point and I think everybody is very confident in what we have done this year. Tomorrow is the day we have waited for. Some of us have waited longer than others. Some of us 25 years. You figure that one out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you guys we did it STATE is not that far away. And this is it for me my last i know it seems to me everyone on guard can't stand me but I LOVE YOU GUYS alot i don't anyone id rather spend my last year of guard with. GOOD LUCK get those heads up. AND JUST DO IT.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home