Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Awe Full Day!


Today was an awful day for bands all across the state. It was at least 100 degrees when we started practice and then storms started to roll in. It was an awful day for bands across the state because...We kicked butt! Today the band I love showed up to practice. Not only did we get everything done I wanted to but even more. As always, I asked who was willing to do what it takes to be the best and as everytime I have asked, every student raised their hand. It is one thing to say it but today they proved it. Thank you to the band for proving it today!
Above is a picture of most of the band at the football game last week. They look pretty happy! In the middle is my hard working associate, Mr. Bussell. He really makes a big difference in things and is a big part of our growing success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home