Friday, August 18, 2006

Give Me a Break!

OK! Today we took the day off. Not really a day off. It was originally a day off, but we rescheduled to practice today to make up for a rain day. We made up for that rain day Monday and Tuesday by working our butts off! Come to think of it, we worked pretty hard on the rain day too. Everybody looked tired this morning after the long night last night. Even my associate, Chris, sounded tired this morning. Not me, up and at 'em like a spring chicken! (Well I may have been just a little tired.) Today was a good day at school. We are really coming together. Not just musically but in spirit. Things are going well, and we will just keep working. I am not really sure where we compare to other bands at this point, but I really don't care either. All I care about is if we are being the best we can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home