Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Was it hot today?

I don't remember. It was too hot! Any way, today was another day the seemed to matter very little today but will matter a lot in October. We are getting better. We are still a little out of shape. The happy sound of chatting on the field was all but gone by 5:30. Everybody was quite and tired. The opener is hard...real hard! But we are getting it. One thing we are lacking is the ability to help each other. Many veteran students are doing great but they don't seem to be able to help those around them. This must change in order for us to have a chance to be, as I say everyday, perfect in October. I must say that when I looked at my watch and it was only 5:15, I was very happy. Happy? Why? That meant we still had an hour and 15 minutes of practice. That is why I was happy! I am having a great time and I truly hope the band is too. This is a hard time of the year. The first competition is still 5 weeks way but just wait. It will be here before you know it. Only 10 days until our first public performance at Pelion. Full band!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home