Sunday, August 27, 2006

Fishing


Anybody that knows me at all knows I love to fish. When I was young, I would fish in the pond behind my parents house from sunup to sunset. Why? My job is being a band director and I really don't know if I could have a better job. I am one of the few people I know that gets paid to do something they truly love but my job often has aspects to it that are out of my control such as judges, biases, and other things that I have to work with or around. Not fishing? When I fish I am in control of how I do and things like the weather, well everybody fishing has the samething to deal with. This morning I woke up at 5:00 a.m. and was on the water by 6:00 a.m. Why? Well look at the picture above. I was one of the only people to get to see this. Sunrise over the dam at Lake Murray. I took this picture this morning from my boat. Did I catch any fish? Yep, I caught 3 stripers, a gar, and a pretty nice largemouth. It seemed like I did the best out of the people I talked to today. Because anybody that knows me at all, knows when I do something...I do it to be the best I can be! I hope everybody had as good of a weekend as I did. Tomorrow is back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home