Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back at it!

Today was kind of a normal day at school. At least we went to school! The ice has had us out for over a week now but today we were in session. Some of the kids even seemed happy to see me. That was cool. Any way it was nice to work with the kids today. It was really nice to see Mr. Younglove too. He came out to work with the woodwinds in the Symphonic Band class. We are lucky to have him and I am lucky to consider him a friend. The bad thing about the snow and ice though is that I consider us behind at this point for festival preparation but I always work better under pressure so away we go. If the kids will just hold up to their end of the deal, we should be just fine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, I would say the kids were happy to see you. At least the ones I know. They HATE when school is cancelled on BAND days, they are happy when its cancelled on that OTHER day though :)

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home