Friday, August 01, 2008

I Am Impressed!


I am very impressed with everything that has occurred over the past week. We are well on track to achieve our goals. I would have to say the we have raised the standards and the students have risen to meet them. I am very excited to think about where we will be in a few more weeks. My students have been smart, responsive, and most importantly...nice. They are very impressive people. I have to commend them. I have heard a few things like "Mr. Brady hasn't yelled at us yet." My response "Why would I?" The students have done everything they have been asked to do. Our rookies are great too. They are catching on very quickly. I am very happy to have Mr. Sharpe with us too. He really knows what he is doing. Mr. Henke has been great too and it is really nice to get to know him better.
The percussion has been working the hardest this week. They have been having 10 hour days all week and they should be commended as well. I love the cymbal line. They make us unique and I am glad to have them. Their staff is amazing.
The future is bright for the Dutch Fork Band program but only together will we meet out goals. I have a feeling we may all achieve more than we ever thought was possible.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. Rest up because on Monday we really get to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home