Saturday, July 26, 2008

I am Getting Excited!


I am pretty excited about Monday and what will follow. I am also anxious. One thing I am not though is nervous. To me being nervous gives the portrayal of being unprepared. We are definitely prepared. That is what makes all the work over the summer worth it. Everything is in place for a very successful season. All we need is you and if you are reading this I do mean you. If you are reading this you obviously have a vested interest in band. Whether or not you are in the band that I direct now, are a former student or parent, or just somebody that likes band, remember that next few weeks are critical to success.

Are you ready? Let me hear from you. Things are about to become very, very real for everybody!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im ready!!!!! Wish us lots of luck with our new staff!!! Good luck to yall dutch fork!!!

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im soooooooooo ready for the season to kick off!

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was born ready! Also, should leaders bring their instrument on leadership camp days?

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY LEADERSHIP! :)
-kelsea

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, leaders should bring their instruments on leadership days.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we going to be inside or outside?
Like should we bring our marching instruments or our nice ones?

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck this year dutch fork. y'all are lucky to have a great director like mr. brady. :)

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home