Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Better Day


Today was better for me. I think most of it had to do with my attitude. I was pretty discouraged yesterday for not really too much at all. I came in today to a new computer and new phones. The HVAC guy was even working on the AC in the perimeter rooms. He was grumpy but we took care of that (not really, he was still grumpy but we laughed). Now back to my attitude. I started complaining yesterday and that is not acceptable! I have so much to be thankful for and I am super happy with my job right now so that was uncalled for. I am sorry because today it was better. I use to say "just wait, next week it will be better" and for the most part that is true.

We went to wonderful dinner last night at a colleague's home and it was great. Cindy liked it too. It was funny to see with other band directors' wives and watch them laugh at us. We (band directors) are a rare breed. We need lots of attention and take a long time to train but in the end it is worth it. You may just end up with a great pet.
P.S. This is about my favorite picture of Ted in a long, long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home