Monday, July 14, 2008

Problems?


Here is the new South Carolina license plate. I don't have a problem with the design. It is definitely better than the last one. I like the colors and the palmetto tree. What I have a problem with is the free advertisement at the bottom for a website. Just think about it. So you have to pay for the license plate and then you don't get any money for the advertisement. That is not right. So I am writing the Department of Commerce (I have connections there now.) and I am requesting payment for the advertisement. If I am denied my payment, I shall take a dark blue Sharpe and color in the advertisement on my license plate. What do you think? I think it is only fair.
Nothing really good happened at school today so I thought this was a better post than that stuff.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha brilliant mr brady

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this and will do the same.
Thanks for making us aware.

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Brady,
This license plate ad is for tourism - not commerce.......

10:12 PM  
Blogger The Gallery at DuPre said...

Acrylic paint would work better...and, you know of an acrylic artist who might be willing to give you some dark blue paint!

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tourism, Commerce, It's all the Man! You know how I feel about it.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Jon Brady said...

I don't advertise other blogs...Chris.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home